Wednesday, January 19, 2022

[2022.01.20] DAYO WONG REVEALS HIS MOTHER ONLY ACCEPTS PRAISES OF HER COOKING

Louis Cheung, Ivana Wong, Dayo Wong
courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

Earlier Dayo Wong Tze Wa, Louis Cheung Kai Chung and Ivana Wong Yuen Chi appeared on the TVB program STARTALK and talked about working together on their new film TABLE FOR SIX (FAN HEI GUNG SUM). Wong Yuen Chi stated that she was very nervous about working with Tze Wa. "Luckily earlier I guest starred in a film Tze Wa directed. With the previous collaboration, this time I wasn't as scared. As soon as work began I already had a sense of familiarity!"

Speaking of the movie making viewers cherish having dinner with family even more, Cheung Kai Chung said, "I live with my parents, my mother in law also lives very close by so we frequently have dinner together. Now dinner with family is the entertainment that I look forward to the most, I really cherish the important of being with family." Tze Wa said, "I feel the movie has an indescribable warmth, I would go home and eat Mommy's cooking. The most important is no matter what she cooks I can't complain, I have to eat everything. I have to say it's delicious, taking the left over home is even better!" Wong Yuen Chi also revealed, "I am the happiest when Papa and I go to my in laws to play mahjong. My skill has reached the point where they always ask me to play!"

No comments:

Post a Comment