Tuesday, January 11, 2022

[2022.01.12] ANSON LO SMASHES HIS HEAD FOR REAL IN HIS MOVIE

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

"Cult Leader" Anson Lo Hon Ting two nights ago played "questions and answers" on social media and answered 12 questions from his "disciples" in one breath. Someone asked which part was Cult Leader's favorite part in SHOWBIZ SPY (GA MO NUI TUEN), Cult Leader shared, "In the middle of the film SHOWBIZ SPY, after White Lily and I argued I ran out of the room. Because I was mad and thought that I went overboard with what I said and hurt White Lily, I rammed my head into the wall for a release. This release shot took two takes, after which I realized that my forehead was bleeding. Then all of the crew were very surprised and said, 'Who would ram for real?!' Then I took this photo to remember a very special experience." Cult Leader even posted his injured forehead photo, which made "disciples'" hearts ached.

No comments:

Post a Comment