Monday, December 10, 2018

[2018.12.11] CHRISSIE CHAU WINS BREAKTHROUGH ACTOR AWARD

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Chrissie Chau Sau Na two nights ago attended the 2018 Film Gala in Guangzhou. She again with the film 29+1 won the Most Breakthrough Actor award. She said, "I am very grateful to have run into 29+1. This film has brought me to many places. Thank you Director (Kearen) Pang Sau Wai, only with her detailed thoughtfulness and guidance would the Lam Yeuk Kwan that everyone likes appear. In recent years my work has begun to catch the general public's attention, I can say that this character Lam Yeuk Lam has given me a new start. Thank you to everyone who have given me a chance."

In addition, Chrissie said that this year would be her tenth in the business. This year she would form her own office and enter a new stage to start anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment