Friday, December 14, 2018

[2018.12.15] TSUI TIN YAU HELPS HANJIN TAN WITH HIS PANTS REMOVAL

Yanki Din
courtesy of on.cc

Artists Tsui Tin Yau, Hanjin Tan (Chan Woon Yun) and Yanki Din (Sister Turkey) yesterday attended a ViuTV program taping and promoted their Lunar New Year film MISSBEHAVIOR (GUNG HEI BAK POR). They all said that they played misbehaving people in the film. Tin Yau revealed that he would have an awkward scene. "Something that I would do in the morning between washing my face and brushing my teeth, I haven't tried it in a movie. However the scene was like deja vu! Other scenes would include taking off clothes, putting on clothes and helping Chan Woon Yan with his!" Chan Woon Yan said, "I help him with the draw string, he would take off his pants himself. In the film I played a misbehaving person, but in reality I am eight minus one, haha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment