Tuesday, December 18, 2018

[2018.12.19] TIAN NIU IS WILLING TO TAKE A PAY CUT TO WORK WITH IVANA WONG


courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Ivana Wong and Tian Niu exchange pleasantries
Father and son Richard and Carl Ng
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Andrew Lam Man Chung directed and starred Lunar New Year film A LIFETIME TREASURE (YU JU YU BO) two nights ago held its production wrap banquet. Actors Tian Niu, Ivana Wong Yuen Chi, Richard Ng Yiu Hon, Carl Ng Ka Lung and Susan Shaw Yam Yam attended. Playing a nursing home attendant, Wong Yuen Chi had the most scenes with resident Tian Niu. Wong Yuen Chi joked that she fell under Tian Niu's spell and forgot how to act. "I was very dizzy, staring at her I didn't know how to act. She is pretty, humorous and cute, working with her has been very pleasant." Tian Niu said that Wong Yuen Chi's praises embarrassed her. She also had nothing but praise for Wong Yuen Chi. "I am sincere, it's an ageless friendship, a late destiny. Wong Yuen Chi warms up slowly, as long as you get past her defense, she would talk about anything and everything. She is very sincere. Also don't underestimate her, her acting is great. Her breakthrough performance caught me off guard. I want to work with her again. I would be willing to work on movies with her for half price."

Ng Yiu Hon will turn 79 on the 27th. The film company prepared a cake to celebrate with him in advance. Ng Yiu Hon joked that his birthday wish was not to die too soon. His son Ng Ka Lung followed, "On the actual day I would take him to dinner and celebrate with a group of friends who haven't died yet. (Would you give a grandson to Papa for a present?) Let me try, I have to work harder at it."

No comments:

Post a Comment