Tuesday, December 18, 2018

[2018.12.18] MAX ZHANG IS AFRAID OF HIS WIFE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Max Zhang Jin, Kevin Cheng Ka Wing, Chrissie Chau Sau Na and director Yuen Woo Ping two nights ago attended their film MASTER Z: IP MAN LEGACY (IP MAN OI JUEN: CHEUNG TIN CHI)'s premiere. Yuen Woo Ping received Michelle Yeoh (Yeung Chi King)'s calligraphy from the event. Zhang Jin earlier joked that he was the most afraid of his wife Ada Choi Siu Fun's Putonghua, his wife replied online, "You won't live long". Zhang Jin said, "I didn't expect it to become such a big deal. My Cantonese is decent. Sometimes I would mess up but my wife would laugh at me for years. Yet I can't laugh at her. Sigh, I have to be careful with what I say from now on."

Was Cheng Ka Wing afraid of his wife like Zhang Jin? Ka Wing joked that it was not fear but respect. Zhang Jin said, "I really am afraid, my wife has violent tendencies! I can only try to be more masculine in my roles so I don't need to be afraid of my wife." Ka Wing cracked up and stated that sometimes he would accidentally step onto a land mine and upset his wife Grace Chan Hoi Lam. "My wife is pregnant now, I don't dare to upset her casually. After hearing what Zhang Jin says, please don't get me into trouble!"

Chau Sau Na just founded her own office and became a boss. She said, "I have been in the business for ten years, it's time to grow up, try to develop on my own, do what I want to do and focus on playing each character well. With my previous company early on, we had a very uniform direction. 10 years later we have different ideas so I try to be independent, I just happened to turn 29+1!"

No comments:

Post a Comment