Thursday, August 19, 2021

[2021.08.20] PHILIP NG COMPLAINS ABOUT NO ONE WANTING TO SEE HIM IN A ROMANTIC MOVIE

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of on.cc

Philip Ng has no interest in taking students for pay, but would volunteer to teach children
courtesy of mingpao.com

Philip Ng Won Lung two nights ago attended THE PROTEGE premiere and a bandage on his fce. He said that he got hurt while training. Lately before landing any new job he would teach children how to fight, in the future he would be able to get students to be his assistant instructors on the set. He just started his film production company. The first production would be an action film that would begin production either at the end of this year or early next year. He said, "Actors are passive. At this time producing myself would be even better. I started behind the scenes, I would be able to produce movies for myself and a group of good brothers and sisters to work together on."

Ng Won Lung then joked, "Very rare people would like to watch me in a romantic film, so the company would focus on producing kung fu films. (Who would you like to work with?) On Chi Kit (Andy Tien) and Ng Kin Ho (Vanness Wu) are both good brothers I have worked with all long, but I have an idea. I want to work with artists I haven't worked with before and made a Quentin Tarantino style aestheticization of violence kung fu film. Haha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment