Tuesday, January 3, 2023

[2023.01.04] REBECCA ZHU IS LOSING SLEEP OVER WORKING WITH HER IDOL NICK CHEUNG

Rebecca Zhu and Joman Chiang 

Fred Cheng's fans bring accessories to show their support
courtesy of on.cc

Rebecca Zhu will work on her idol Nick Cheung's new film, and Joman Chiang wants to visit the set

Fred Cheng says that he will take his son on Lunar New Year visits for lai see
courtesy of mingpao.com

Joman Chiang, Rebecca Zhu Chenli, Fred Cheng Chun Won, Mimi Kung Chi Yan, Yeung Cheuk Na and others yesterday promoted their TVB series GO WITH THE FLOAT (HING GUNG)'s finale.

Zhu Chenli today would begin working on the Nick Cheung Ka Fai written, directed and starred film THE SHADOW OF REDEMPTION (SHOOK MUNG). As a little fan she admitted that she has been so nervous that she could not sleep. "On one hand he is a Best Actor and my idol, I haven't been this nervous in a long time. Before seeing my idol my heart already started beating faster. On the other hand I also worried that I wouldn't perform well, so I would grasp the opportunity to learn." Joman Chiang joked that she wanted to visit "Messi" on the set. "I have admired Cheung Ka Fai for a long time. Since the 'Fa Gwut Lung' period I already liked him. He has acting abilities, looks, talent and flavor, don't you feel he is very handsome?"

No comments:

Post a Comment