Saturday, January 14, 2023

[2023.01.15] GORDON LAM IS HAPPY TO BE A PART OF THE BERLIN FILM FESTIVAL

courtesy of on.cc

Lokman Yeung and Gordon Lam work together on the Johnnie To produced film MAD FATE
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Best Actor Gordon Lam Ka Tung and Lokman Yeung@MIRROR starred new film MAD FATE (MING ONG) was selected for this year's Berlin Film Festival special screening segment. The film has gone international before its release, which made the cast and the crew beyond excited. Lead actor Ka Tung happily said after hearing the good news, "I am very honored that MAD FATE would meet the audience at the Berlin Film Festival first. I have to thank To Kei Fung, Yau Nai Hoi and director Cheang Pou Soi for giving me this opportunity to participate, and I am grateful to a good team for their support. I hope everyone would like it." Lokman said, "To be able to participate in a Milky Way Imagine production, I feel very honored and very challenged. With the film festival invitation, to me it is double the happiness. The feeling is very simple, VERY HAPPY! I still wish the most for the time to fly there and have exchanges with viewers in person."

Producer Johnnie To Kei Fung said that he was very honored that the film was invited to take part in the film festival. He was even happier to through this opportunity to bring his first collaboration with MakerVille to the world audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment