Thursday, December 18, 2014

[2014.12.19] GILLIAN CHUNG WORKS WITH GE YOU ON A NEW FILM

Gillian Chung works with Ge You and Zhang Ziyi on a new film
Chrissie Chau wants a male stripper for her lingerie party
courtesy of mingpao.com
Chrissie Chau
Gillian Chung has a lot of fan support
Evelyn Choi, Janet Chow, Gregory Wong
Super Girls dress up to be guest presenters
courtesy of on.cc

Gillian Chung Yun Tung, Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Janet Chow Ka Wai and Gregory Wong Chung Hiu attended a beauty award ceremony in Tsim Sha Tsui.

Ah Gil said that she was working on a new film in the Mainland with famous actors Ge You and Zhang Ziyi. Speaking of two days ago cinematographer Chan Kwok Hung (Tall Guy) fell into the sea and died during Jackie Chan's new film production, she was not worried about the dangers of a film production. She said, "This was an individual accident, I know Tall Guy too. I wish him a safe journey." She said that in the new film she played Ge You's fifth wife. Would she have intimate scenes with Ge You? She said, "Not yet. I don't know, I can't reveal anything." She pointed out that the cast had to speak the Shanghai dialect, but no one came from Shanghai. Luckily they had an instructor to teach them on the spot. "The instructor praised me for being the closest, because I am from the South. The Shanghai dialect is very hard to Pinyin, only Cantonese can be transliterated."

Speaking of her buddy Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin's daring new film poster for SARA (CHOR GEI), Ah Sa was said to be very low emotionally during the shoot. Ah Gil said, "I knew that Ah Sa was very worried before the shoot, but she was working with Brother Wa (Simon Yam Tat Wa) so sh should be very safe. She told me that the script was great." With a good script would she try a daring nude performance? Ah Gil said, "With a good script I can try. Earlier on the EX (CHIN DOH) film poster I looked like I was completely naked. Of course I was covered, so even if I would be completely nude I believed I would be covered up." She joked that perhaps her figure was not good enough so no script of the type was offered to her. However Ah Sa had a daring performance even with her average figure. Ah Gil joked, "Brother Wah praised Ah Sa's figure as great, to each its own."

Chau Sau Na said that she would have a lingerie party with several female friends during Christmas. She said, "My home will need three heaters because I am afraid that they would catch a cold." She joked that she wanted to ask NGAP WONG (DUCK KING) lead actor Dominic Ho Ho Man to play a male stripper and perform at the party. She said, "Ho HO Man has experience, I hope my female friends would have fun watching him."

No comments:

Post a Comment