Thursday, March 28, 2019

[2019.03.29] NEW MARVEL RIDES LEAVES JESSICA HESTER HSUAN IN AWE




courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Jessica Hester Hsuan says playing a Marvel character is an important chapter in her life


Jessica Hester Hsuan says Paul Rudd is easy going and funny.

Evangeline Lilly explains her absence on a video
Timmy Hung and Janet Chow bring their sons to try the new ride
Louis Cheung says that wife Kay Tse has to work so he can only bring the children alone
Benny Chan Ho Man and his wife bring their children to the ride
Christine Kuo and her husband
courtesy of mingpao.com

"Ant-Man" Paul Rudd, along with Marvel Studio chief Kevin Feige and director Peyton Reed attended the launch of the ANT-MAN AND THE WASP NANO BATTLE ride at the Hong Kong Disneyland. Jessica Hester Hsuan (Suen Huen) became the first Asian artist in the Marvel ride as the new character, SHIELD engineer Leslie.

How did it feel to be Asia's first artist to be a character in the ride? Suen Huen happily said, "I am a Marvel fan, now my identity has switched. Seeing myself standing on the same side as Ant-Man and the Wasp against the evil forces of Arnim Zola and his nano bug army, my excitement and honor truly is beyond any description. I have looked forward to its for several months. Today I finally played the game and felt that the intense stimulation to visual and audio senses is awesome. In the film I had to keep fight, my arms are a little tired. I asked to play again many times."

No comments:

Post a Comment