Monday, March 4, 2019

[2019.03.05] LOUISA SO CONGRATULATES POON CHAN LEUNG'S ON HIS HONG KONG FILM AWARD NOMINATION

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Mo Chun Fai, Alice Lau Nga Lai, Louisa So Yuk Wa and Poon Chan Leung yesterday attended the Hong Kong Repertory Theatre 2019-2020 season announcement.

Poon Chan Leung with the film MEN ON THE DRAGON (YIK LAU DAI SHOOK) was nominated for the Hong Kong Film Award Best Supporting Actor. Ah So revealed that her boyfriend has already invited to attend and walk the red carpet. Ah So said, "I said it's my honor, thank you for inviting me. I have already begun to choose what I will wear, hopefully I won't embarrass him. I hope he will be able to win an award. (Do you feel your boyfriend's chance of winning is high?) Awards are hard to say, a lot of factors exist but for a film newcomer I am very proud of him. He is very lucky to be able to make such a good movie and work with a group of good actors. Aside from being a box office hit, the film also has many Hong Kong Film Award nominations. I congratulated him on how well the film has performed. Actually the award is not important, the most important is for us to be able to participate in the Hong Kong Film Award together." Poon Chan Leung said that he would leave the award to fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment