Friday, March 1, 2019

[2019.03.02] RONALD CHENG TELLS HANNA CHAN NOT TO HOLD BACK

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Ronald Cheng Chung Kei, Hanna Chan, Tony Wu Tsz Tung and others yesterday attended the production start worship ceremony for a based on a true story film ELISA'S DAY (WAI OI). Playing a cop in the film, Cheng Chung Kei said that the story was rather heavy. "This is my first real story, I am excited but the event was rather tragic. Earlier I read the paper to get an understanding of this case. (Are you worried that you wouldn't be able to leave the character?) I wouldn't bring the emotions home, in addition I mostly work until the afternoon the next day. All the children are in school. When I awake up I am fine."

Cheng Chung Kei said that two nights ago he just finished a Hanna Chan slap scene. "I told her not to hold back, it would be worse if she did and we had to shoot a few more times. I didn't expect that even without holding back she still had to hit a few more times." Did he want to win an award from making a film with a subject like this? Cheng Chung Kei hoped that the director would win because the script was very well written. In order to support new directors he did not deliberately talk about salary. As for the government allocation of HK$ 1 billion for the Hong Kong Film Development Fund in its latest budget, he felt it would be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment