Tuesday, February 21, 2012

[2012.02.22] IRENE WAN NEGOTIATES WORK



courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com


courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Stephen Shiu Yeuk Yuen's film company two nights ago held its spring banquet.  Attendees included Julian Cheung Chi Lam, Annie Liu (Lau Sum Yau), Irene Wan Bik Ha and Chrissie Chau Sau Na.  Irene revealed that she was in a new film negotiation with the company, but next week she will work on a Wise Guy movie first.  She will even play a domineering "Ah Soh".  She said, "I have never tried this type of character, I really want to give it a try.  Fortunately I have always liked to watch mob films."

Aside from movies, Irene was also in negotiation for Mainland series and in April she will even release a record.

Cheung Chi Lam will start work on his new film next week and need to lose five pounds.  Two days ago however he broke his diet and had starch.  He even had two bowls of ramen, which he thought was crazy.  To penalize himself, he took the MTR and walked all over.  He also decided starting yesterday he would not eat.  He said, "Earlier during the concerts I had a six pack ab, at the time I admired myself very much and was full of self confidence.  Now my confidence is no longer strong, so no matter what I have to train my six pack ab back.  (In the film do you have to show your abs?)  The script won't be out for two days, but I am worried I will have to.  So I will have to prepare to be in my best shape!"  Aside from losing weights for this film, later he will have to lose 15 more pounds for THE GRANDMASTERS (YUT DOI JUNG SI) additional scene.  He will have to lose 20 pounds in total.

No comments:

Post a Comment