Saturday, June 2, 2012

[2012.06.03] ANGELABABY HOPES HER PROPOSAL WILL BE MORE ROMANTIC


courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

The film FIRST TIME yesterday promoted in Shanghai.  Director Han Yan attended with Angelababy, Mark Chao (Chiu Yau Ting), Jiang Shan, Chao Shu-Hai, Cindy Yen (Yuen Wing Lam) and others.  At the event director Han Yan proposed to his girlfriend with a paper ring and made a solemn promise, which moved Angelababy and Yuen Wing Lam to tears.  Angelababy also said that her future propose had to be even more romantic.

Han Yan yesterday stated on stage that he saw his lover off stage and heard Chiu Yau Ting's singing, which seemed to deliberately enabled him to complete this task on this day.  He nervously stammered, "Dear, we both miss each other's first time, but we have our first time.  With your company, after several collapses only with your support behind me I was able to make this film.  I now know how I should love you, how I should
love you with love as pure as the first time.  You have always been worried about all the temptations that all my jobs now, but I promise you, the temptations have nothing to do with me.  In my heart there is only you."

Han Yan made a origami ring and said, "Today I didn't prepare anything.  Over these two years my movies haven't made any money, but I now feel the ring is unimportant.  I believe we will have a future, that the film will perform well, I wish the film will be a big hit although now I have nothing."  His girlfriend was already moved to tears.  Han Yau lovingly knelt and said to his girlfriend, "Will you marry me?"  The tearfully girlfriend nodded and said, "I will."

Angelababy and Yuen Wing Lam were moved to tears when they saw this scene.  Seeing the director's successful proposal, they all gave congratulatory hugs.  Angelababy lamented that her proposal will be even
more romantic than the directors.  In addition, Chiu Yau Ting not only sang the theme song but also had particularly many crying scene in the film.  He became the film's "King of Crying Scene".  Chiu Yau Ting very
rapidly got into character every time in the film, but too many crying scenes disturbed him a little as he was afraid that everyone would ask why this man loved to cry.  Easily touched in real life, Chiu Yau Ting still remembered the character's emotions when he recorded the theme song.  At every recording he would be moved to tears as he felt like his wounds were ripped out.  When he watched the film Chiu Yau Ting was still crying.  He even joked, "I even cried shamelessly."

Never claiming to be romantic, Chiu Yau Ting said that this time he learned many romantic tricks from the director.  He thought that the most romantic thing that he has ever done was a candlelit dinner at home.  Angeleababy said, "Actually you are so romantic!"  Baby and Chiu Yau Ting jumped right into a kiss scene on their first day.  Baby said that luckily they shot it early, later they had chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment