Monday, June 18, 2012

[2012.06.18] SIMON YAM WANTS TO SWAP AWARDS WITH AARON KWOK

Jerry Yan, Ivy Chen, Simon Yam at the Shanghai Film Festival
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Aaron Kwok Fu Sing was working on the Mainland film MUK GIK (WITNESS) in Beijing.  Yesterday he returned to Hong Kong to attend the Prince Jewelry & Watch award.  He won a singing and movie award.  The event also added a Father's Day "Father" Award that went to Simon Yam Tat Wa, but Yam Tat Wa joked that he wanted to trade his Father award for Sing Sing's movie award.  Obviously man wanted Sing Sing to start a family soon.

Sing Sing despite a little hoarse voice was still well dressed.  He said that because he had to smoke when he worked on Charlie Yeung Choi Nei's movie CHRISTMAS ROSE (SING DAN MUI GWAI) and he did not rest from the start of the year, he had some discomfort in his throat.  For his health and upcoming concert tour, he already quit smoking within a week of the film wrap.

Yam Tat Wa received the Father Award, but on Father's Day he still had to work on a movie.  He happily said, "Earlier during the shoot I injured my left cheek, my daughter already gave me a kiss and put on lotion for me.  She also gave me seven presents, one of which was a sunflower.  She said that Papa had to be happy at work everyday.  She also asked me for a present.  I asked her what it was?  She said that she wanted me to take time off.  During the summer vacation I will take three weeks off and go to Vienna with my wife and daughter.  Next year she will give me 14 presents and I will give her six weeks off."

No comments:

Post a Comment