Sunday, November 15, 2020

[2020.11.16] ADAM PAK IS ALMOST BEATEN TO DEATH

Louis Cheung, Adam Pak, Justin Cheung
courtesy of on.cc

Artists Louis Cheung Kai Chung, Justin Cheung Kin Sing and Adam Pak Tin Nam in the new film BREAKOUT BROTHERS (TOH YUEN HING DAI) played prisoners. Although the newcomer Tin Nam suffered at the hands of Ah Sing, Patrick Tam Yiu Man and others, but later they all had their reasons for wanting to leave the prison and thus planned to escape together. The handsome Tin Nam admitted that this time absolutely was a challenge. Because the director demanded realistic reaction and ample topless scenes, he often took beatings without padding. In one scene Ah Sing and others sat on him and beat him, covering his mouth and nose and stabbing under his fingernails. He admitted that at that moment he was very close to death.

Speaking of their escape plan, Ah Chung joked that his character was more relaxing than Ah Sing and Tin Nam's characters. "I didn't have to fight. In the final seaside scene in the rain, I got sick from being in the wind and the rain. we had to climb the vents together. At the time because I had to gain weight for another fight film, I was over 190 pounds -- the heaviest I have ever been. I felt that I was round directly, sideway and from the back. When running together I was very clumsy. I was like a whole refrigerator. "Inside the vent I got scared. Everyone was pretty heavy, if we fell it really would have been the Last Shot." Used to prison films, Ah Sing for a fight scene with Tam Yiu Man dropped form 170 to 150 some pounds. He admitted that it was very tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment