Wednesday, April 7, 2021

[2021.04.08] KEVIN CHU FALLS UNDER THE SPELL OF TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI'S EYES

Kevin Chu is envious of Cloud Wan's spokesmodel gig
courtesy of singtao.com

Cloud Wan has a lifetime rice noodle sponsorship

Kevin Chu respects his elders and feeds coriander to Sister Hung Mui

Kevin Chu jokes that he understands the Tam Jai accent and can communicate with Sister Hung Mui

Kevin Chu and Cloud Wan both says the new soup base is unforgettable

Kevin Chu says that he is too shy to get a photo with Tony Leung Chiu Wai
courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

Kevin Chu Kam Yin and Cloud Wan Ho Ying yesterday attended a rice noodle shop event. Chu Kam Yin's film with two Best Actors Andy Lau Tak Wa and Tony Leung Chiu Wai, ONCE UPON A TIME IN HONG KONG (GUM SAU JI), has completed its production. Chu Kam Yin said about the two hunks, "I am powerless against them, so I can only try to do my best. They are very easy going, they don't mind communicating with younger generations like me. I have many scenes with them, basically I follow Mr. Lau throughout the entire film. I also fall under the spell of their electrifying eyes, once for a second I am electrocuted out of my character. They really are mesmerizing, but I would very quickly remind myself and return to the role. Ultimately their focus and energy are very strong, but without bringing you any pressure. When the camera stops rolling everyone would chat and laugh. I learn alot from them." Wai Jai was said to be low key and quiet, Chu Kam Yin said, "Wai Jai talks less. On the first day of work when I saw Wai Jai, I wanted to get close to greet him and get a picture, but I realized that Wai Jai was concentrating on the performance in the scene. I just quietly turned around and walked around. Although I failed to collect the stamp, the most beautiful picture is already in my mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment