Tuesday, June 14, 2022

[2022.06.15] SIMON YAM KILLS HIS BRAIN CELLS WITH DIALOGUE FORCE FEEDING

courtesy of on.cc

The Alan Mak Siu Fai directed Emperor Motion Picture NOI MOK (INSIDE INFORMATION) has been heating up in production. Earlier Simon Yam Tat Wa, Alex Fong Chung Shun and Chan Kwok Bong worked at a luxurious office at Kowloon Bay. "Big Boss" Fong Chung Shun kept pressuring Yam Tat Wa and Chan Kwok Bong with language violence, attempting to "try something funny" with the charitable organization's donations.

The fate of Yam Tat Wa's character would bring out the backbone of the story. He said, "I play an accountant, each company's accounting executives all know too much. In this world the more secrets you know the quicker you disappear. (Everyone says that you are very sharp with numbers.) I just have my feet on the ground! It's stormy out there, the most important is to be able to give the family a sense of security."

Because the dialogues were filled with professional lingo, Yam Tat Wa before hand asked experts for help. "At least I have to know some accounting professional terms and related knowledge. They are really hard, not a single word can change in the dialogue. I was like reciting history. If I keep going my brain cells would really die very fast, after the shoot I really have to nourish myself!" After finishing NOI, he would work on another new film with Gordon Lam Ka Tung and Eddie Peng Yu Yan without any time to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment