Friday, June 24, 2022

[2022.06.25] REBECCA ZHU THINKS DADA CHAN DOES NOT STRANGLE HER HARD ENOUGH

DaDa Chan praises Rebecca Zhu for her professionalism

In the film DaDa Chan tries to strangle Rebecca Zhu
courtesy of on.cc

Stars DaDa Chan Jing and Rebecca Zhu earlier shot the film BURNING (FUN SUN). For their first collaboration they already had a series of fight scenes. In the film DaDa slammed the piano cover on Chu Chu's fingers. Because she was worried for her co-star's safety, DaDa before the shoot insisted on trying it once on herself. "Chu Chu was very professional. She kept saying no problem, don't worry. I already admire her." Chu Chu said that she has worked on action films before, so she would be more daring. "In one scene DaDa was strangling me. She was afraid that she would squeeze too hard and crush my throat, so often she held back. I told her not to, I needed that feeling."

No comments:

Post a Comment