Thursday, June 4, 2009

[2009.06.05] BIG S IS NERVOUS ABOUT SEDUCING GOO JAI

Photo courtesy of orientaldaily.com.hk

Photo courtesy of singtao.com



Photos courtesy of mingpao.com

Photo courtesy of takungpao.com

The August film release ON HIS MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE (DAI NOI MUK TAM LING LING GAU) yesterday held its wrap press conference. Leads Barbie Hsu (Tsui Hei Woon), Louis Koo Tin Lok, Maggie Lee Man Kwan and others all appeared in costume.

Yesterday the cast appeared at the Jumbo floating restaurant for the press conference. The event arranged for Big S and Goo Jai to feed each other Old Lady cake, but Lee Man Kwan's low cut palace costume got most of the attention. Big S in the film would seduce Goo Jai in humorous ways. As for Lee Man Kwan, she siad, "Every reporter would notice this, so this job is hers!"

She was asked whether hitting Goo Jai while kissing him was awkward. "The first day I was more nervous. I knew many reporters were on the set. When the director asked me to kiss him I was sweating bullets, but Goo Jai encouraged me and we rehearsed it many times." As for bad takes, Big S expressed, "No! We shot from different angles. That day I was too nervous, I didn't count how many times we kissed. I think it should have been around five or six times." She frankly said that because she was hitting him while kissing him, her face was red like it was buffed. As for her seduction of Goo Jai, Big S said, "In one sexy funny scene I pulled down my clothes and showed my shoulder to seduce Goo Jai. If I was dressed like Maggie I would have nothing in the middle. I couldn't dress like that even if I wanted to." Goo Jai said that his facial hair grew very fast. When they shot the kiss scene it was already 4AM so he could not shave. After the kiss he felt sorry. He also pointed out that Brother Jing expressed that if the film would be a hit he would make one every year, so he would promote it heavily. When asked about Edison Chen Koon Hei's comeback, Wong Jing said, "That would depend on whether the market accepts him or not, when (Leslie) Cheung Kwok Wing came back he was hotter than before."

Lee Man Kwan honestly said that she only had one costume in the film, in which she and Natalie Meng Yao played palace maidens. Did they have the same costume? Maggie said, "See for yourselves! She definitely would be more amazing than me in every aspect, which is the fact." As for getting all the attention yesterday, Maggie expressed, "No! Big S is pretty! She is pretty before make up and has quite an aura. In Hengdian when she seduced Goo Jai, I was watching on the set. It was very funny!" As for comparison to the CURSE OF GOLDEN FLOWERS sexy palace maiden costumes, she said, "Both films are pretty, I am not that big! I am a little less! Everything of theirs is big, my head and age are less!"

No comments:

Post a Comment