Monday, June 8, 2009

[2009.06.08] CARINA LAU LOOKS FORWARD TO NEW IMAGE FROM TSUI HARK

Photo courtesy of takungpao.com

Carina Lau Ka Ling and Li Bingbing two nights ago attended a Gucci charity event for vision impaired children. Lau Ka Ling expressed that recently she and her husband Tony Leung Chiu Wai established a foundation and later she will perform in the Tsui Hark directed DETECTIVE DEE (DIK YUN KIT ji TUNG TIN DAI GOK). Ka Ling said, "I very much look forward to working with Tsui Hark because I admire his feminine image creations very much. All of them have been very special and very unique."As for her friends Brigitte Lin (Lam Ching Ha) and Faye Wong's comeback rumors, she said, "Faye Wong and Sister Ching Ha never left show business. They have always been here!"

Chen Ken earlier headed to the Cannes Film Festival with his new film HUA MULAN and frankly stated that he benefited a lot from the trip. "Seeing so many Chinese actors at the film festival with their own films,I was very pleased. They are all great. This was my first time there and I have learned a lot. My eyes have been opened and I hope to be able to go every year."

No comments:

Post a Comment