Wednesday, December 13, 2017

[2017.12.14] CARINA LAU PRAISES NG SIU HIN FOR HIS POTENTIAL

courtesy of singtao.com
Carina Lau says that Ng Siu Hin has an unique type of blue, like a young Tony Leung Chiu Wai
courtesy of mingpao.com

Earlier Carina Lau Ka Ling and Ng Siu Hin were guests on the TVB Entertainment News program StarTalk and spoke with host Edmond Hui Man Hin about their first collaboration. Lau Ka Ling praised co-star Ng Siu Hin had potential. She said, "He has an unique type of depression, needing others to protect him, to take care of him, like a young (Tony) Leung Chiu Wai. He would be fully prepared before going to the set. He would chat with me, the director and the cinematographer, I think he has a knack for directing. I think back to when I was new, I was very dumb during my 7 years at TVB. I had no idea what was happening, I just kept working. However I was able to learn other things." Siu Hin said, "Now my brain can't function, actually the director told me not to waste Sister Ka Ling's time, so before hand I was a little nervous and I could only be even more prepared."

Speaking of limited youth, Lau Ka Ling said, "I long ago already know that I don't have a young rich wife life, but I really enjoy work. Leung Chiu Wai always asks me why am I so energetic. He is someone who can't do a lot of things at the same time. Now he might just do one thing and feel very tired, but while I am doing one thing, my mind is thinking about something else. However I would be tired too, I would exercise to adjust." She also said, "I used to think I had plenty of youth, plenty of opportunities to dream, but now I see that time is limited, so when I still have the energy I would try everything, like snowboarding or skydiving. Why not?"

No comments:

Post a Comment