Friday, November 3, 2017

[2017.11.03] CHAPMAN TO WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO TERRY LEUNG

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of singtao.com

Chapman To Man Chak, Stephy Tang Lai Yan, Yasuaki Kurata and Stephen Au Kam Tong two nights ago promoted their new film THE EMPTY HAND (HUNG SAU DOH). Speaking of Stephen Chan Chi Wan's advice for Ah Jat not to angry, Ah Jat appreciated Mr. Chan's concern. Would he break the ice with Terry Leung? Ah Jat who once compared him to an "eunuch" said, "Men don't talk about that! (President Chan said that the program would air in its original format.) It is his radio station, he can do whatever he wants. What does that have to do with me?"

Would seeing Terry again be awkward? Ah Jat said, "I wouldn't be. I have so many enemies in Hong Kong. If I am afraid of awkwardness from seeing each one, when do I get to go out? (Would you greet him?) No! I have so many enemies in Hong Kong. If I have to greet each one, wouldn't I be very busy?"

Stephy received praises from Hollywood Reporter for THE EMPTY HAND as her best performance yet. She admitted that she was surprised and dared not boast that it was the best. However it absolutely was her most focused as she contributed both physically and spiritually to it, but she would not expect an award. She only wanted the audience recognition. Speaking of Ah Jat revealing that she was taking extra risks because of her break up, she said, "If he didn't remind me I would've forgotten about it. Maybe without dating I had more time and concentration to read the script! Haha! Actually that doesn't matter. I feel Ah Jat made the team gel even more so everyone was more focused."

No comments:

Post a Comment