Friday, November 3, 2017

[2017.11.03] IRENE WAN WANTS LOUIS KOO FOR HER LEADING MAN

courtesy of singtao.com

Irene Wang Bik Ha revealed that she will make a movie about a girl growing up. The story will take place in Tiu Keng Leng. She would add in her own experience and even guest star. Later she would cast for the childhood and the teenage era of the character. She said, "I hope to discover the new face of acting. I was discovered on the street by a star scout." As for lead actor Irene had Louis Koo Tin Lok and Andy Lau Tak Wa. She said, "They are actors who touch my heart. We also get along very well. I would probably ask Koo Tin Lok." Would they have any intimate scene? She said, "I don't know yet! There definitely would be emotional scenes because from childhood to adulthood there definitely would be feelings."

No comments:

Post a Comment