Wednesday, November 8, 2017

[2017.11.08] HA JI-WON "SHOOTS" LIKE RUNNING TOWARD A LOVER

courtesy of on.cc

Korean film and television Best Actor Ha Ji-Won has played many different characters. Most recently she in the John Woo (Ng Yu Sum) directed new film MANHUNT played a cold but beautiful killer. Actually, off camera Ha Ji-Won loves to laugh. When she saw her idol Ng Yu Sum, her "cashew eyes" glittered with admiration. She said, "This was my first gun fight shoot. Director Ng's direction for me was very special. He wanted me to have the same impact as charging toward a lover, with the determination and look in the eye of 'you are the one'."

She also revealed that in childhood she memorized the Chinese song lyrics for Chow Yun Fat's classic film A BETTER TOMORROW (YING HUNG BOON SIK). She said, "Although at the time I didn't know what the film theme song's Chinese lyrics meant, I still sang along with friends. Director Woo's movies have deeply influenced me since childhood."

No comments:

Post a Comment