Sunday, January 12, 2014

[2014.01.13] ANDY TIEN GETS MORE WORK AFTER HIS BREAK UP

courtesy of on.cc
The fortune teller predicted that Fala Chen will have endless love, but since work comes first she will not accept any suitor
The fortune teller told Andy Tien that he will have romance this year, but he is not in a hurry
Linah Matsuoka
courtesy of mingpao.com

Andy Tien (On Chi Kit) and Fala Chen yesterday attended a Lunar New Year event unveiling ceremony. On Chi Kit said that he was not in a hurry to date, as his goal now was work first. This year he will have 5 to 6 film releases. He will be busy with promotions. After the Lunar New Year he will work on a movie that he likes very much. It will have action as well as drama for him to display his acting with. How did he get so much work as soon as he broke up? On Chi Kit honestly admitted, "Right, I don't have to date, I can invest in my work. When I was dating I had to give my time to be with my girlfriend."

On Chi Kit even through the media congratulated old flame Jennifer Ts Ting Ting's romance with Sean Dai Seung On. Why did he not call her directly to congratulate her? He said, "I don't want to get in their way. It's not an inconvenience. They are happy together. When she is happy, I am happy. I am not jealous." He revealed that earlier he attended his new film's premiere and invited Ting Ting to attend. On Chi Kit joked that luckily she did not come, because as soon as Deborah Li, Patrick Tse Yin and Nicholas Tse Ting Fung appeared they stole the spotlight. On Chi Kit also denied that Sei Gor disliked him so he did not hug him. They greeted each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment