Wednesday, January 15, 2014

[2014.01.16] SUSAN SHAW KEEPS HER MOUTH SHUT





Wong Cho Nam 
courtesy of on.cc
Susan Shaw keeps quiet
Joe Cheung feels that Anthony Wong is qualified to be the Guild president
HKTV artist Luvin Ho feels strange that the Guild turns her away
courtesy of mingpao.com

Susan Shaw Yam Yam blasted the Hong Kong Performing Artist Guild after the adjournment incident as she supported Anthony Wong Chau Sun who was kept outside the door. Two nights ago at the film MANDELA LONG WALK TO FREEDOM charity premiere. Shaw Yam Yam after photos rushed into the cinema and declined to stop for any interview. When asked if the PAG asked her to keep quiet, Shaw Yam Yam immediately said, "No! No!"

HKTV artist Luvin Ho (Ching Wai) was turned away with Wong Chau Sun. She said, "Earlier Brother Chau Sun asked if I would join the Guild to support him. That day I wanted to apply to become a member. Someone asked me if I was with Brother Chau Sun and said that they went downstairs for tea. I didn't even touch the application form. I thought it was strange that someone told me to go for tea. I am a performing artist, I just wanted to join the PAG. Although I wasn't famous, I wasn't unrecognizable either. Yuen Siu Cheung, Wong Cho Nam and Sam Gor (Michael Miu Kiu Wai) were all former TVB co-workers. The entire incident was very funny, like the license issuing incident. Chau Sun was invited to apply, then for unknown reasons he was turned down. (Was Chau Sun's behavior on the floor too childish?) I feel on certain level that was his style. Everyone has his own method of expression. This behavior is related to him personally. (Did Chau Sun and Astrid Chan Chi Ching start a battle of words online?) I haven't had time to read their messages, of course yelling at each other is not good. I hope they will settle peacefully."

Joe Cheung Tung Cho was not a PAG member and only belonged to the Directors' Guild and the Screenwriters' Guild, so he was not clear on the PAG internal conflict. However he felt that Chau Sun was absolutely qualified and was a Best Actor. The PAG ultimately needed someone who draw to lead it. Would he ask Chau Sun to fill out forms to join his guilds by the trash can? Cheung Cho Tung said, "There is no trash can near our location. Lately when I work with Chau Sun, I feel that he is a very responsible person. (Will you join the PAG to support Chau Sun?) The PAG includes all performers, not just actors. I feel it is too large so I didn't join."

No comments:

Post a Comment