Thursday, October 23, 2014

[2014.10.23] WONG YAU NAM GETS SCOLDED FOR ASKING FOR ANTHONY WONG'S NUMBER

Wong Yau Nam, Anthony Wong, Carrie Ng
courtesy of on.cc

Artists Wong Yau Nam, Anthony Wong Chau Sun and Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin starred in the new film GANGSTER PAY DAY (DAI CHA FAN). In the film Wong Yau Nam got between his god brother Wong Chau Sun and Choi Cheuk Yin. Because he was loyal he kept Choi Cheuk Yin at bay. Yau Nam said that in real life if he ran into someone he liked, he would not back off and would take the initiative instead. "The love with Choi Cheuk Yin in the film was more ambiguous. It can't be played too directly. So my performance had to be more reserved and just right. It certainly had its difficulties."

As for working with Best Actor Wong Chau Sun again, he said that this time he finally had scenes with him. "Off camera I even very daringly asked him for his number, thinking that I would ask him about film. At first I was a little scared that he would turn me down, I didn't expect him to give it to me. However he played mean and asked me, 'What are you going to do with it?'"

No comments:

Post a Comment