Friday, March 26, 2021

[2021.03.27] YUEN KING TAN IS HOSPITALIZED FOR CHEST DISCOMFORT

courtesy of mingpao.com

Veteran artist Liu Kai Chi and Wong Shu Tong recently revealed that they were seriously ill. Kingdom Yuen King Tan recently went to the hospital under the radar. She explained that it was due to chest discomfort. With Uncle Chi and Brother Tong's precedence, she was alarmed and did not dare to neglect it.

Yuen Jai said, "Lately there have been so many bad news, I of course wouldn't dare to drag my feet. So I went to see a doctor, but the doctor told me to go to the emergency room. the ER told me to stay at the hospital, so just like this I stayed overnight. I did a full physical examination to see what happened. Fortunately the report only said that I had high cholesterol and needed medication!"

Yuen Jai said, "The doctor was pretty funny with the explanation. He told me that my blood vessels were full of pork grease, so they would become narrower and narrower. Luckily we caught it early on and could control it with medication. In addition I would pay attention to return to a balanced diet and exercise!" Yuen Jai advised her busy friends, "You can be busy, but you have to listen to your body's response. Illness is easier to treat when caught early!"

Speaking of Uncle Chi and Brother Tong, Yuen Jai said that earlier when she worked in the Mainland she constantly ran into Uncle Chi. Brother Tong however she has not seen in a very long time. When she heard that they were seriously ill, she was rather upset. She thought that artists' lives were upside down and off schedule, so her bodies inevitably would act up. She hoped that both would be able to defeat the illness and quickly recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment